With this new day and age, everything can be found and bought with just a few swipes and clicks on the iPhone. So grab your iPhones and get ready to update your apps list and wardrobe using these great new applications:
- PS Dept We can’t all have a personal stylist on speed dial, but if you download PS Dept, you can have a personal fashion consultant that would provide you with an array of selections to choose from. The apps stylist list of partners include Chloe, Net-A-Porter, Stella McCartney and Derek Lam. Once you have the outfit you want, you can buy it directly using the app itself.
- Mallzee If Tinder can get you the perfect match, then Mallzee can give you the perfect outfit. Simply swipe and choose from the various catalogues of top fashion brands. The app would even let you label them under set categories for future reference. Another interesting feature is that Mallzee would update you of any price changes or mark downs.
- Like to Know It Imagine having your own personal online shopper who caters to your every whim and fancy. Like To Know It tracks your activities on Instagram and instantly delivers the ready-to-shop product link to your email.
- Spring Spring is unlike any other shopping app. Its start at stardom began in 2014 and it has been getting more and more updates ever since. Spring has over eight fashion brands as partners under its belt and has a secure and reliable system that saves credit card information, shipping and size.
- Stylect This fashion app is specifically for shoe aficionados out there. It works like Tinder and has over fifty thousand shoe styles to choose from. You can filter your search based on color, price or style. You can even make a wish list and purchase selected items directly through the application itself.
All of these fashion apps would instantly make any fashionistas dreams come true. So grab your iPhone and have your credit card at the ready for the shopping splurge of a lifetime!